The 2017 Canadian Evaluation Society Conference will be held from April 30 to May 3 in Vancouver. The theme of the conference is Facing Forward: Innovation, Action, and Reflection
Here is some important information to help you plan for a successful conference experience:
- Register by March 1 to receive the earlybird registration rate and be entered to win a stay at the Westin Bayshore during the conference.
- We have negotiated a special conference rate of $199 at the Westin Bayshore, but space is limited. Please book your room soon: http://c2017.evaluationcanada.ca/location/
- We encourage you to share your reflections on the conference theme on the conference blog
- We are pleased to announce the preliminary list of presenters
- Please click here if you would like to volunteer at the conference
- Please click here if you would like to sign up for the Buddy Program as a seasoned evaluator or someone new to evaluation or CES looking to make new connections:
- If you are on social media and would like to be engaged at the conference, please share your Twitter handle, etc. with: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tweet to #EvalC17 @cesbcy
We look forward to seeing you at CES 2017 in Vancouver!