The Ontario Chapter of the Canadian Evaluation Society is pleased to announce we will be awarding one (1) conference registration fee* bursary to help a member in good standing attend the 2017 National Conference this April/May in Vancouver, British Columbia. This bursary will be awarded via an application process, and all applications will be reviewed by members of the Ontario Chapter’s Board of Directors
All applications will be kept strictly confidential, and reviewed only by Board members on the review committee.
Who may apply for the bursary?
A member in good standing who:
- has not previously attended a National Conference; and
- is limited by financial situation (e.g., student, new practitioner, employed by not-for-profit).
How do you apply?
Simply craft a one-page (maximum) document outlining:
- the reason(s) for your interest in attending the National conference;
- the situation that limits your financial ability to attend the conference; and
- what you hope to gain by attending the National Conference.
When is the deadline for applications?
Deadline for application is March 26th, 2017
When will the successful applicant be announced?
March 31st, 2017
What is expected of the successful applicant?
- The successful applicant will need to provide a receipt for the conference registration issued by CES National and then CES-ON will issue an reimbursement cheque; and
- Submit (post conference) a short summary (half-page) on how attendance at the conference was beneficial to them. This summary may be shared on the CES-Ontario web site and the CES-Ontario Newsletter.
* This bursary is designated for the conference registration fee only. No travel expenses or other fees/costs will be covered.