CES-ON is excited to offer professional development and learning opportunities across Ontario. If you live in a community outside of the Greater Toronto Area where you feel there may be interest and/or a need to offer any of our PD sessions, we would love to hear from you!
Opportunities with CES Ontario
Our Membership Committee seeks your expertise! We’re currently looking for panel participants for an event in partnership with the Ontario Trillium Foundation. Find out more.
- Strategic Project Management for Evaluators, Bursary applications due, and Guelph events!
- We’re bringing our membership event to YOU!
- CES National Conference: Bursary application deadline extended
- CES National Conference: Bursary application deadline March 30
- CES Ontario E-blast: Guelph Membership event + more
Call for Volunteers: Membership Committee
Are you interested in helping to develop and deliver exciting new courses for CES Ontario? The Professional Development Committee is looking for committed, passionate evaluators to join them.
Current priority areas:
- member data analysis
- student/New Practitioner outreach and support
- communications and promotions
Contact the Membership Committee for more details.