2020 Course Dates
(Click open to register)
|Essential Skills Series||January 27-30, 2020||Ryerson University, Toronto||John Allen||Completed|
|Essential Skills Series||July 20, 2020||Online||Tina Sahay||OPEN|
|Essential Skills Series||September 21, 2020||Online||Dr. Paul Favaro||OPEN|
|Essential Skills Series||October 13, 2020||Online||Dr. Keiko Kuji-Shikatani||OPEN|
Essential Skills Series: Online
This ten-week course, developed by the Canadian Evaluation Society, provides participants with foundational knowledge of the main models and practices associated with the profession of evaluation. Participants gain experience of the essential elements of program evaluation.
- Prior knowledge of evaluation and of social science research methods is not required.
- There are no examinations or coursework.
- Students are expected to complete 10 modules 1 per week independent of the instructor and 7 assignments and participate in the on-line discussion forum with facilitator and other learners.
- Participation in all 10 modules, completion of assignments and participation in on-line discussion forum entitles you to a Certificate of Completion from the Canadian Evaluation Society.
- The Certificate of Completion can be applied towards the application of the Credentialed Evaluator (CE) designation.
Registration includes course materials.
Download a PDF of the Essential Skills Series course description
Registration Cost: Online
CES Ontario members receive a 25% discount on the general admission ticket prices for the Essential Skills Series. New Practitioners and Students receive further discounts of up to 50%. If you’re interested in becoming a CES Ontario member, please visit the Canadian Evaluation Society.
CES Member: $862.50
CES New Practitioner Member: $646.88
CES Student / Retired Member: $431.25
Student / Retired Non-Member: $539.06
Prices do not include HST or registration fees.